Buy My Three Books Online:

find more work at: Booksie.com

And buy three books at Lulu.com


Check out my friend's hand written newletter at The High Scribe

10.4.11

a

cameras have shown humans what it looks like when we move faster than we could move.

This town should have a temp agency. And we will make a zip-line system between the skyscrapers to improve the economy because businessmen will get to business meetings sooner. The light is the nevermore, sped like a martyr like nonsense and war. Former reasons are letters and signed like little lost logical languages of lore. Special takers face their right wing agenda. They would never get lost in the nevermore.

She did not speak. They were the little line lights when he lied. I was the spoken to and he was the right wing agent of God. Didn't he tell me he was an agent of God? Is he still a righteous saint, or did the agents of evil take his soul and wrap him in a sort of dark recess that lets all the others fight and wander like little red lanterns that line this dark alley, where I sit with my wife?

These are never the right answers. For they cause for harm than hassle. These people can hear like a wandering moral, and they want a cause for the three truths, which I lied about. These were truthful notions wrapped in so much misdirection that they have tormented my harmful little world with their lies. They have tied me up, left me and wandered like orphans, two children with men when the last in the light.

Weren't these two men agents of God? Wasn't this second man an intellectual? Bidding, did he go to church? I face my evil, like a light that left leisure and long ago wrapped the sun so we all could smile. Therefore these references are noting my mania, a state that made me act like I have sovereign expressions and waiting they laugh because they will tell that damned truth.

These two men of God went took a space in a room and lit lighters and spooned with the demons they had. These white losses of lighters and red fluorescence that lacked a light logic who wittily laughed at the toss. He knew that he was not going to make it, and he had taken it this far. The only possible option is to push it as far as he would go.

No comments: