Buy My Three Books Online:

find more work at: Booksie.com

And buy three books at Lulu.com


Check out my friend's hand written newletter at The High Scribe

9.11.16

Stop all wars and free all political prisoners

Dear Max,

You were telling me that you want to save the world, so that we aren't taken to a place in the here and now that is terrifying and filled with explosions and gunshots. I don't want to live in a place of war, either. There is war everywhere and with it comes much hardship. We don't like thinking about war, because it is so painful, so we use other words to describe the horrors of it. People right now are living through serious conflicts.

There are people trying to kill the group of others right now. This I hear and see through the television. How is it that we are supposed to make a world of peace and love? Is it through prayer? Is it through righteous action? Is it through the writing of some book that will lead the world to salvation and peace? Is it to become the saints that we wish to be? Is it to live our lives in silence and grow old and more paranoid? There must be a sense of action in this place. There was a silence, but I am learning more and more every day to make me have a place to go in my heart. These are the others. Free all political prisoners. Don't overthrow any governments, just make them pillars of light.

How does one convince people to use the good works of their soul to make the world a better place? This is the key question that I am trying to learn how to answer. This is what all the years of economics and philosophy books are leading to. I think a part of it is creating a world that is enlightened because people are learning as much as possible about it. How are we to convince people to learn as much as possible about the world, thereby making the world a much better place in general? This is the kind of question that keeps me up at night.

What is the purpose of this? What is the purpose of anything? I suppose I think it is time for us to try to answer these questions. They have been haunting me my whole life. I am sure that the world will be better for it if I try to make a difference in the world through writing the thoughts and ideas of the mentally ill saviours of the world. I think that is the key to a real life, to living my life's purpose. I think that if I create a kind of work that I can be proud of, over the next number of months then I will be content to live in my skin once again. I think this creeping feeling is that there is a book in me. I just need to figure out how to write it. I think that we can help figure this stuff out and write something important to creating a world of peace and harmony. I think that in all our actions we need to be creating a space of harmony, as we discussed today.

What can we discover that is a kind of new philosophy? How can we bring light to the world so that the people of this world discover philosophies of kindness and such on their own? It is that the world is connected now, so there is no stopping the creation of these kinds of realities. We can make a world that gets along, somehow. There must be a way… That must be my purpose. That must be why I am listening to so many lofty audiobooks and stuff. That must be why I am seeking the truth. I think I need to inspire others to seek the creative light as well. I need to inspire others to seek knowledge and truth. I need to find a path in which I am creating something of substance. I think this letter will help.

This is what I need:
  1. A number of mentally ill people's opinion about how we are going to fix the world.
  2. A sense that I am doing something of value and adding to the public discourse so that I can continue to write in this file and in essence create something of value that adds to that great public discourse. This is in it's own a self creating and destroying necessity.
  3. Opinions of a number of experts who have studied and work in the fields of psychology, economics, history and religion. This will help to create an air of credibility to this work. The world will be much brighter if we ask professionals, accredited and actual.
  4. Time in which I can write the book.
  5. Your co-operation in the writing and planning of this work. This is something that I think were the world a slim margin of what it is, we would have no trouble creating. Luckily the world is not what it seems. Luckily the world is something important in itself.
  6. To decide whether it is a mad jab in the gut or towards the jaw of the system. How is this book going to seem? Is it going to be a series of letters between us that will create a sense of intellect and some pomp and circumstance to the whole thing? I think this is a good idea, because I don't want to create something that is not a serious and professional effort. I think that we have the minds to really create something good in this field. I think that even if it becomes like "The Screwtape Letters," that will be just fine. We may need to drink more absinthe than we do now to make this correctly. We may need to find a reality within sobriety. I do not know. Will it become just some insane ramblings that are interesting, but don't really head anywhere? Will it be just like the rest of my books?
  7. To read and find the answers to questions that we decide we would like to answer. The headier the better, I would say. I don't think that anything can get in our way right now, I think it is time to write these books. I think we can change the world. We are both quite well read, and I think we can do this. The world is ours for the taking.

I have been taking in too much information, and it has been stewing for a number of years now. The thing is, I am currently overflowing with words because I have no room in my mind left to put more undigested information in to it. I am going to write at and to you, with the hope that you will send me some information to research and discuss so that we can come to some kind of grand theory of how to save this planet. It is necessary, because between the destruction of the world through pollution to the destruction of humanity through guns this place is going to hell. Wisdom will help us uncover the reality of the world, and with that we will be able to change it for the betterment of all mankind. That is our goal, right? We are here to save this place… I think that is true for both of us, so I will continue to assume that is our innermost purpose, below any that we think we are trying to do. The world lies to us. The key is that the place is beautiful and that there is hope everywhere. We just need to uncover the rocks and build that monastery for the great people of the world to find truth. I think this is becoming the point of my life, like everything that I have been learning is heading towards this very interesting and fulfilling book and enlightenment that will come with it.

Should ending all wars be our goal even though we are now medicated? Should ending the medication without psychotherapy be our goal? What is the reason that we are learning so much about the world? Is it a selfish endeavour? Should it be a selfish endeavour? This is the place that we need to find, somewhere deep inside us, somewhere that the people seek and become one with the world. This is the world that desires to be found. This is why I am writing so furiously and trying to find a key to the system. Do we want to use the system that we already have set in motion to save the world? Do we have the capabilities to actually strike change in the world? This is the reason that the world needs to keep us in mind. This is the reason that we need to think that the world loves us. This is the purpose of life.




No comments: