Buy My Three Books Online:

find more work at: Booksie.com

And buy three books at Lulu.com


Check out my friend's hand written newletter at The High Scribe

2.1.09

New Years Haiku

Old man found outside
He spoke only in haiku
Soft it left his lips

A man trapped inside
A haiku with needed rights
He spoke then he ran

Stepping up the stairs
A single set of shoes slip
Silently outside

Hard concrete chasing
The light had brought him down, sir
A breathe of the air

I chased him outside
Followed the cracks in the snow
But lost interest soon

I could not find him
Hiding away a rhyme scheme
And last they were pure

I could not find him
He spoke only in haiku
He remained silent

Helpless wanderlust
That last single set of shoes
Were lost somewhere else

When we did find him
He spoke only in haiku
So remained silent

No comments: